If you’re reading this blog post, chances are you are interested in real estate and may even be looking for a mentor or coach.You’ve come to the right place, because we happen to know a fantastic real estate coach and trainer!
Hiring a real estate coach and undertaking real estate education is an investment into your future, and the future of your business in real estate.
It can be intimidating to wade into the real estate investment career, and a coach can smooth the transition and help you find your footing.
There are many ways a real estate coach can help you get started. Here are some things to consider when hiring a real estate coach:
1. Look for a coach who has a successfully closed real estate deals and demonstrated proficiency as a real estate investor.
2. Consider whether the coach has specific knowledge and experience in the area of real estate that you’re interested in, such as residential or commercial properties, investing, or property management.
3. Research the coach’s reputation and read reviews from past clients to get an idea of their experience working with the coach.
4. Consider whether the coach’s teaching style and approach align with your learning style and goals.
5. Compare the coach’s fees to those of other coaches to ensure that you’re getting a fair price. This is not the time to skimp — it’s OK to get a good value but don’t be too cheap!
6. Confirm if the coach will have time to work with you personally and how that will fit into your schedule.
7. Check to see if they have any professional certifications like any coaching accreditation, real estate license etc. (Coach Brian Gormley is an attorney)
8. Does the coach have a blog? Podcast? Does the coach display competency in these marketing materials?
Real estate coach and attorney Brian Gormley can help you get started in real estate investing. Get started today with our masterclass!